2 is even better than 1!
Try a combination of two of our popular items Healing Brush and Relax Shower 2.0 to maximize your pet’s purrfect bath experience. Remove shampoo residue and dirt on your pet’s coat by simply massaging them with Relax Shower 2.0 and then give them a relaxing finish by gently brushing away the remaining loose fur. Imagine how soft and silky your fur friend will be!
- Splash shield and the ON/OFF button on the shower head perfectly controls water while minimizing sound, shortening the time of bath and keeps you dry while bathing your pet.
- 54 silicone bristles on the brush gives a full coverage of wash and rinses away dirt, shampoo and suds.
- Gentle Massage and care for the skin leaving no residue behind.
- Custom designed handle to make the brush easy to grip and use.
- Excellent Adsorption / Advanced Silicone Material / Brush and Massage 2 in 1 / ZERO Rejection.
- 144 silicone bristles allow loose hair removal and skin massage on animals.
- Cleansing mode keeps the water directed out of eyes and ears, and grooming mode brushes out dirt and debris.
- Connects to a standard water hose. (Easily switch between your regular shower head with our Pethroom Relax Shower)
- Do not use the shower head anywhere else but directed. (Keep away from children and animals other than dogs and cats)
- The shower head may leak or become damaged when put on "OFF" function with the faucet turned on for a long time.
- Softly brush and remove loose hair while giving a massage on any sensitive areas of your fur friend.
- Simply clean it by just tossing out gathered loose hair that has been captured under the cap! (Rinse under water for extra cleanse)
- Keep away from animals other than dogs and cats as well as children.
- Silicone / Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), is one of the excellent high-functioned silicone product with excellent shock resistance, heat resistance and great appearance!
- Fun fact: Relax Shower 2.0 was so popular when it launched that we received brilliant ideas from our customers using it as a brush. We developed this and made it to the Healing Brush!
- 2.4 inch (W) x 5.5 inch (L) x 3.7 inch (H)
- Made in: Republic of Korea
- 3.15 inch (L) x 5.31 inch (W) x 3.54 inch (H)
Only 0.37pounds! Perfect for one hand grip
- Made in: Republic of Korea
Perfect Wash, Fun Bath, Soft Massage! Simply the fastest and the easiest way to wash your pet, keeping you dry while washing, brushing and removing dirt and debris from your animal. Keep water out of sensitive areas with the rubber shield in a downward position, making bath time quick, easy and convenient! The nozzle of the showerhead is attachable to any regular shower hose.Why is it special?
- Remove shampoo residue
- Blocks water splash
- Low noise
Healing brush makes pet care simple and fun! The soft rubber bristles quickly scrubs away dirt and loose fur while gently massaging your pet making them feel extra cared for. Also, with this excellent, highly-effective silicone brush, your furry friends would experience 80% de-shedding after continuous use, which prevents them from contracting skin diseases and other problems that are caused by loose hair. Tried and proven grooming brush with over 100,000 units sold around the world, plus over 14,000+ positive reviews and counting!Why is it special?
- Loose fur removal and skin massage
- No irritation & zero skin damaging
- Patented cover cap
- Ergonomic design & simple non-slip grip
REASONS TO LOVE
REASONS TO LOVE
80% de-shedding after continuous use!
Only removes loose hair, leaving healthy hair stay on the body, silky and smooth!
Soft silicone bristles
Silicone bristles softly massage sensitive skinned animals. Preventing from skin diseases and other problems caused.
Reduce stress and time of bath !
Massaging and washing at the same time, effectively washes away dirt and debris with soft massage, reducing stress and time.
I bought it because my mom is allergic to the fur. After using Healing Brush, my dog's hair doesn't fly away!
Just a little bit of water and comb it, and it's not fluffy at all .
That's a nice showerhead. The water doesn't splatter!
My dog doesn't like water to touch, so it was really hard to take a bath. Especially when the water gets a little closer to his face, he runs away immediately. But after using RELAX SHOWER, even if he still doesn't like taking a bath, he stays calm!
My dog hated combing. She always run away when i take the comb out. But she likes it very much when I change it to a healing brush.
I love them! I'm going to buy another set on sale and give it to my relatives or acquaintances.
Saw the ad and bought it but didn’t realize my pup would love it this much. She hates people touching her, but she lets me brush her with this and stays there while I give her a massage. I like the handle design too. So cute!!!
Better there in the shower than on the floor for me to vacuum!! It took ages to bath my lab but the shower head has a comfortable grip for me to control the water and area. It was a good choice for me to get the brush too coz it collects fur to toss out later.
I thought the shower head and brush would be the same but the brush actually has more bristles and removes loose fur nonstop. My cat sometimes hugs it and falls asleep.
No more water splashes with the rubber cap. I also brush my dog every morning and she stays calm as if she knows it is safe. The iron brush used to tangle up fur but this one doesn’t.