Healing brush makes pet care simple and fun! The soft rubber bristles quickly scrubs away dirt and loose fur while gently massaging your pet making them feel extra cared for. Also, with this excellent, highly-effective silicone brush, your furry friends would experience 80% de-shedding after continuous use, which prevents them from contracting skin diseases and other problems that are caused by loose hair.
Tried and proven grooming brush with over 100,000 units sold around the world, plus over 14,000+ positive reviews and counting!
*Product launched and designed exclusively by PETHROOM after years of in-house development and product testing.
- Excellent Adsorption / Advanced Silicone Material / Brush and Massage 2 in 1 / ZERO Rejection.
- It doesn't hurt our fur friends since it doesn't pull healthy fur out. The outer duo bristles and inner trio bristles reach into fur to collect shed fur only.
- 144 Silicon bristles gently remove loose fur and the undercoat without damaging the coat or cutting the skin
- Make the brushing like a massage to increase blood circulation.
- 100% handmade and durability tested in a safe and clean environment.
- Wetting💦 the brush can help make the perfect fur cookie🍪🐶🐱
- Softly brush and remove loose hair while giving a massage on sensitive skinned companion animals.
- Simply clean the brush by just tossing out gathered loose hair that has been captured under the cap! (Rinse under water for extra cleanse)
- Keep away from animals(other than cats and dogs) and children.
- For short, tangles and/or thin curly haired animals such as Poodles and Bichons, may not find the product as much effective as promoted. Click
- Silicone / ABS
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), is a highly-functional material with excellent shock resistance, heat resistance and great appearance.
- 3.15 inch (L) x 5.31 inch (W) x 3.54 inch (H)
Only 0.37pounds! Perfect for one hand grip
- Made in: Republic of Korea
REASONS TO LOVE
REASONS TO LOVE
80% de-shedding after continuous use!
Only removes loose hair, leaving healthy hair stay on the body, silky and smooth!
Soft silicone bristles
Silicone bristles softly massage sensitive skinned animals. Preventing from skin diseases and other problems caused.
Ergonomic design, simple non-slip grip
Hold easily with one hand! Perfect fit! Simple and easy from the beginning to the end !
Little Bear, my 8 year old tabby loves this brush!! He goes directly to the cabinet the second Im home and starts meowing for it lol. He will let me pet him with it for hours. He gets quite annoyed when I stop!
I’ve bought several brushes and combs over the last 8 months after I adopted my most recent cat. He attacks every other brush or comb until I decided to try this one. Hallelujah a brush he not only lets me use for more than 30 seconds but he likes being brushed with it and it works. I use a mister that I got from a craft store, mist the brush and brush him. Easy.
I've tried numerous brushes on my ever-shedding boys (Lumos & Nox), but this brush knocks it out of the park!! My cats LOVE it! They'd normally run away from wire or hard plastic brushes, but they are under my feet when I get this brush out!! And the fur cookies are fun! I highly recommend this product!!
My cat hates being brushed before we bought the healing brush. Now he purrs and purrs and repositions himself to be brushed on his belly! Highly recommend.
Great brush when is got my dog they said she has blow outs 2x a year on avg. Oh yeah. I live in western NY. Our seasons change back and forth every 2 weeks. She doesnt stop shedding. For a 22 lb dog, she already looks 4 lbs lighter
I have almost every kind of brush and my Cat prefers his Pethroom one the best! It’s like a spa treatment. Plus I found out by accident that it works great on Furniturn or fabric to get rid of unwanted hair!
This is better than I expected. lol I opened it as soon as I got it and used it right away, and my cat likes it. I was a little suspicious because the hair came out like it was pulling out. But it works perfectly! It's really satisfying.
I tried it as soon as I got. It combs more quickly than other products. Love it.
This brush works really good as a brush (love making fur lotuses with it when I have the time). The fur doesn't fly all over the place as it gets clumped up under the brush rubbery cap, which is pretty neat since I waste lesser time cleaning up flyaway fur. Works good as a massager too.
This brush removes fur with just a few light strokes and I enjoy seeing how the fur clump up together to form a nice shape. Got to know this from a friend who saw their ads and was kinda skeptical if it works like what the ad says. Bought it to test it out and am pleasantly surprised!